How to find the data sheet of a configurable drive (e.g. based on a DCX or ECX motor)?
Most maxon products have a 6-digit product number. Please learn by the following article how to find the documentation of products with a 6-digit number:
Configurable drive units have a DCX or ECX motor as a base. The part number of such configurable drives typically start with a 'B' followed by some numbers and characters. The data sheet of these configurable motors or motor combinations (e.g. B7A2AA6873A4) have to be created online by maxon's configurator tool.
I.) Search for the part.no.
There is a search field present on the top right corner of the maxon website (e.g. www.maxongroup.com):
=> Just type in the part.no. of your configurable drive and press <ENTER>:
II.) Log in
You will be asked to log in.
- If you have already a maxon shop account now, please sign in:
- If you have no shop account up to now, please register first of all:
III.) Select the required information
- Case 1: The part number was originally created by your account
If the part number was originally created by your account, you see a photo of the motor combination and the data of its components. You can modify the configuration or download the specification or CAD data by the provided links.
- Case 2: The part number was not created by your account
If the configurable motor combination belonging to the part number was not originally created by your account, the following choices will be offered:
- If you click "Download specification", a PDF data sheet is created holding all technical data of the drive unit and each component.
- If you click "Load this configuration with a new part number", the same drive unit but with a different part number is generated specific for your account. You have access to all technical data then and can modify the configuration if required.