Your personal Support Center account holds some so-called user profile information which should be kept up to date by you. The initially stored profile information is just your account name (or pseudonym) and the e-mail address which is in use as a reference and unique identification mark for any support ticket processed by you.
- How to access and update the personal account profile data?
We are pleased if you provide more information in your profile than just the e-mail address. Such optional data offers us more options to get in touch with you or inform the responsible local maxon team if direct support (e.g. by telephone or remote control) is required.
You can check and edit your user profile information quite easily if you are logged in.
- Use the "Sign in" link to log-in by your e-mail address (same as in use by your tickets) and your password.
- If you are logged in, click on your account name.
- Select the menu item "My profile".
- Click on the "Edit profile" button to watch and update your profile information:
- Please feel free to provide us more optional information (like mentioned below) in the general field "Description" of your profile in "Edit" mode:
- Company name
- Hob title resp. job function
- Company address
- Helpful links about your company, products, and applications
Please also note the following articles dealing with the Support Center:
Article is closed for comments.