Ce document n'est actuellement disponible qu'en anglais.
How to find the information which firmware version is installed on an EPOS4 or IDX?
There are two different possibilities to retrieve the installed firmware version:
1.) EPOS Studio -> EPOS4 / IDX -> Properties
- Right-click on the EPOS4 (resp. IDX) entry of the EPOS Studio "Communication" or "Workspace" view's tree.
- Click on the "Properties" (= last item) entry of the pop-up menu.
- Click the "Version" tab of the "Properties" dialog
The "Software version" states the identification number of the installed firmware.
2.) Object 0x1018-03
- The firmware version can be read by the object 0x1018-03 "Identity object / Revision number" as 32-bit value.
- Find more information about the object 0x1018 in the chapter "Identity object" of the EPOS4 resp. IDX "Firmware Specification".
- The object content can be accessed by a master or EPOS Studio's "Object Dictionary" tool.
- If required, the firmware can be updated by EPOS Studio's "Firmware Update" wizard.
- There is a list of new and enhanced or improved features of each firmware version present by chapter "Firmware Version History" of the EPOS4 resp. IDX "Firmware Specification".
- The most recent "EPOS Setup" package (incl. "EPOS Studio" and all firmware versions) can be downloaded within the "Downloads" section of any EPOS or IDX product type website. The setup package is the same for all product types and holds all tools, information, and manuals of all product types. Therefore it does not matter what EPOS or IDX website has been chosen for the download.