- What is the meaning of the different data present by maxon's motor data sheets?
Please watch the following videos of maxon UK's support engineers explaining motor's data sheets:
Please find much more training videos by maxon's website (www.maxongroup.com) and its section "Products & Shop" -> "Resources":
Most interesting additional training videos about motor selection might be the following ones:
- Selection of drive components
- Brushed versus brushless DC motor
- The perfect motor size
- Winding selection
- Motor data chapter 1: Operating ranges
- Motor data chapter 2: The characteristics curve
- Motor data chapter 3: The windings
- Motors for hand-held tools (addressing thermal aspects)
Both attached (English and German) documents also hold additional information about the properties of DC and EC motors.