- What quality standards are fulfilled by maxon?
- What about RoHS2 and RoHS3 compliance of maxon products?
- I need a Decleration of Conformity with the Directives of the European Union.
Information provided by maxon's catalog
There is a summarized information about maxon's quality standards and quality management present by maxon 's catalog. Some of the main important points of these catalog pages are extracted below. PDF copies of the two pages of the English and German catalog information (version 2020/2021) are attached. The cross reference also holds the link to access the most recent e-paper catalog version.
- Overview of the maxon certifications of different production sites
- EU directives
- UL and CSA
Although there is no EU directive which is called "RoHS3", this term is often wrongly in use for the "Delegated Directive 2015/863/EC" amending Annex II to the "Directive No. 2011/65/EU RoHS". A declaration named "RoHS3" is sometimes expected and requested then. In fact this is just an annex to the "Directive 2011/65/EU RoHS". Therefore the maxon catalog just mentions the "2011/65/EU RoHS incl. 2015/863/EU" (without using a term "RoHS3") by its overview of the EU directives.
Declaration of Conformity with Directives of the European Union
Please find the letter with the "Declaration of Conformity with Directives of the European Union" attached.
In case of any concerns about this information for your concrete product, please contact maxon's global support or your local maxon site or sales partner. A list of all points of contact can be found at the end of the catalog or by the following link:
- maxon catalog: http://epaper.maxongroup.com
- Fulfilled Standards
- UL approbation of maxon products
- UL File Number
- Reliability analysis, Failure rate, MTBF