I want to return a maxon product for inspection or repair which seems to be damaged.
- How can I do this?
- Where do I have to return it?
Please contact your local maxon site or sales partner first of all.
Our local colleagues are pleased to guide you how the return has to be processed and will be able to provide an initial (non-binding) estimation if a repair seems to be possible and is advised on its commercial aspect.
Please contact the local colleagues by telephone or mail and provide the following information if possible:
- Your complete contact data
- Part number of the maxon product
- Brief description of the damage or malfunction
- If available a photo of your maxon product or the defect (if this is obvious)
Please find all maxon's worldwide company sites and sales partners by the following link:
- maxon's worldwide contact information
Click on your global area present on the world map and select your country by the link list.